The Advanced Sake Sommelier course takes place in Japan.
We offer a unique insider’s view of Japan by visiting carefully handpicked sake breweries in stunning suburban villages and beautiful, traditional cities. You will be able to see, touch and feel authentic sake making processes under the guidance of the tōji (master brewer).
This course allows you to learn about the magnificent drink in depth and discover places that aren’t in your ordinary guidebook. Enjoy the incredible country as a sake professional and culinary tourist at the same time – this tour promises to bring you a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Our group is limited to a small number of people in order to ensure an intimate and interactive setting.
- Unique first-hand experience of sake making with tōji
- Visits to carefully-selected breweries in various parts of Japan
- Special lectures by Japanese sake experts
- Special sake evenings with brewers and specialists
To request detailed information email: email@example.com
Advanced Sake Sommelier course for 2017 will be held the following dates. (Limited space available)
- 21st Febuary – 24th Febuary 2017,
- 28th Febuary – 3rd Febuary 2017 (FULLY BOOKED)
“A marvellous experience – I can fully recommend this course to all Sake friends”
2013 course attendee